Cardio Workouts - Do This Workout every morning

Cardio Workouts - Do This Workout every morning

We’ve  all heard the sayings – “Shopping is my Cardio”, “Running Late is my Cardio”,”Cardi… No”, “Does Running Out of Pizza Count as Cardio?” What I want to know is why cardio has such a bad rap? I LOVE cardio!

 Cardio contributes to weight loss, strengthens the heart and lungs, increases bone density, reduces stress, makes me feel more confident about how I feel and how I look, makes me have better sleep, and gives me more energy throughout my day.

Don’t forget the tunes – all the right music to motivate you to work out!
So why can’t the sayings associated with cardio be more positive like – “YEAH! Put Me Down For Cardio” or “Keep Calm and Do Cardio”? We can always come up with excuses, but what we need is something more upbeat to get us all to want to get up and move!

Today, we have 6 Cardio Workouts, we hope you’ll LOVE! PLUS at the end we’re sharing a BONUS Halloween Cardio Challenge! Before you get started, please take a moment to read our safety statement.

Cardio Workouts - Do This Workout every morning


Comments