21 Songs that will Make You Want to Workout

21 Songs that will Make You Want to Workout

If I'm going to jump on a stationary bike or go for a jog around my neighborhood, not only will I be sure to warm up, but I will also double- and triple-check that there is a good playlist queued up on my iPhone. Curating a strong workout playlist is as important to me as doing what I can to prevent pulling a muscle. (Comfortable, well-fitting headphones are also important. I will cut a workout short if my headphones won’t stay put, no question. If my ears are annoyed, it's game over.) 5

There are a select number of songs that I can always count on to carry me through any and every "I AM TOO TIRED. MY LEGS HURT. THIS ISN'T FUN. THIS WASN'T EVER FUN. I WANT TO STOP NOW" storm. Those songs are Good Workout Songs.

What makes a Good Workout Song? A hot beat is always a solid start. Scratch that. A hot beat is necessary. Another crucial element: The “must make listener feel as though she could lift a car over her head”-osity levels must be through the roof. I will not settle for anything less.

Good Workout Songs will pump you up while you're getting your sweat on, and they'll get you pumped up about working out. You'll be excited to work out before you work out because you'll be so stoked to listen the Good Workout Songs. They're that powerful. Do I have examples of Good Workout Songs? Oh, do I ever.
See more at ,,,, bustle

21 Songs that will Make You Want to Workout


Comments