CrossFit {At Home Workouts Anyone Can Do}

CrossFit {At Home Workouts Anyone Can Do}

As promised from some requests I am going to be posting more at home workout ideas that all of you busy women, men, mommys, and dads can all do. These are manageable yet great workouts that you can fit into your busy schedule at home. There are no more excuses. You can do this and I am going to help you out., and am so excited to do so.

It is no secret how much I love fitness. I was a gymnast for ten years, ran track and have always loved to be active. I then fed my passion with education in the fitness field in college. I graduated with a bachelors degree in physical education and health education. In my 4 years of college only a tiny bit was actually on education most of it was filled with classes such as anatomy and physiology, kinesology {how the body and muscles work}, athletic training, and motor skills. Though these classes I learned how important our bodies really are, how miraculous they are and what we are capable of if we truly take care of ourselves. I was going to go on and be an athletic trainer but went the education route so that I could teach this importance to others. I am not teaching right now due to wanting and being blessed enough to get to stay home and raise my sweet boys. But I still have the passion to teach this importance and my love of fitness, so what better way to do so then to you,  other busy mom and dads out there, through this blog. I am really excited to share more and get you all motivated and moving especially during this holiday season.

If you follow me on instagram or read this Blog post you know that I have been doing crossfit for a couple of months and I share how much I love it. When I love something that I feel like has changed my life I love to share it. I am lucky enough to be living with my brother who is a crossfit trainer and we have been saving and collecting gym equipment for our garage, you can read more about that here. But not everyone is able to do that. So I will be sharing some of the official crossfit {see here} workouts that you can do at your home without all the fancy equipment if you are not able to get your hands on some or can't go to a specialty gym.

So lets get at it. Get up at 5am if you have to do it before the littles wake up, or before work, do it at 9pm after the kids go to sleep, do it when your kids are napping, do it with your kids are out playing in the garage with you, do it by yourself, do it with your honey, Just do it and you will be so glad you did.

{Sample Warm up}
First of all let me start out by saying how important it is to start out with a warm up. You want to stretch your muscles and tendons and warm up your body. This will help prevent injuries and get your mentally ready for the workout ahead. So I am going to share with you one of the warm ups we do.

-First we start out with a block run. This is just a light jog around our block which is about 1/3 of a mile or about 500 m

CrossFit At Home Workouts Anyone Can Do


Comments