Classy and Chic look - Stripes and Pumps

Classy and Chic look - Stripes and Pumps

Hello lovelies! Today features a classy and chic look that I just absolutely love. Sometimes I just enjoy getting a little more dressed up! A feature in today's post are these fantastic shoes that I am wearing. They are called the Cammeo and can be found in all sorts of colors at M.Gemi. I love the fact that I can pair these pumps with anything in my closet. I am so excited to have a go-to pair of black shoes that I know will look great with a variety of skirts, dresses, and even jeans. Something that is also pretty cool about M.Gemi is that they are constantly launching new styles of shoes each week, so visiting their site always brings fun new options and potential buys. I think I have a problem when it comes to shoes, I seriously don't know if I will ever not enjoy a new pair. Now, don't get me wrong, I think it's important to keep all things in balance and not go crazy, but man oh man I love new pair of shoes! I usually don't get all excited about pumps, but I love the classy look of these! Well, I wish you all the best as you go on your search to find your go-to shoes, and remember that you want to find a pair(s) that you can wear with a variety of looks! Thanks for following!

image: link


Comments