Black Jacket + Grey Boyfriend Tee + Leather Pant and Buckle Sandals - DOWNTOWN

Black Jacket + Grey Boyfriend Tee + Leather Pant and Buckle Sandals - DOWNTOWN

A casual weekend look to begin April and hopefully all the good weather to come. I spent some time packing away my winter coats to make space for all of the thinner jackets that will take their place as the climate warms up - what better to start with than an effortlessly cool biker. I got this one at Religion Clothing who stock some super unique individual pieces, I'd been wanting one with the silver zip detail and this one came with extra little features. As always, it wouldn't be very Nada without pairing an outfit with some killer heels so I made sure to get these buckle sandals in black since I love my khaki ones so much >.

image: link


Comments