DIY: Detox Water to Shrink Your Belly in 10 Days

DIY: Detox Water to Shrink Your Belly in 10 Days

I have been trying out this detox water for a few weeks now and let me tell you how AMAZING it is!!!
It is easy to make and you don’t need any weird ingredients.

Detox water helps in getting rid of the toxins from your liver and melt all the fat.
Doesn’t that sound lovely…
So if you have that little pooch in your lower belly or in my case.. a pregnant-like belly (sorry for TMI), this is perfect to kick-start your metabolism, give a boost of energy and refresh your morning.

I started noticing results in only 10 days.
Now that’s an elixir of life for me because I have been constantly looking for something to slim down my belly area and nothing has worked better than this so far.

Read more to get your belly slim and healthy…

All You Need:
3 slices of cucumber
Half a lemon or lime
1/2 tbsp grated Ginger
3-4 Mint leaves
1/2 tbsp honey

DIY: Detox Water to Shrink Your Belly in 10 Days


Comments