Top 5 foods And Exercises To Get Flat Belly In Two Weeks

Top 5 foods And Exercises To Get Flat Belly In Two Weeks

FREE 2 Week #FitMomSlimdown Challenge Details!

Hi everyone!

Summer is making its way through super fast and most of us may be finding ourselvs busy with parties, events, and good food. Some of us might have even fallen off of the wagon a bit!

I gotta admit that the last month was super rough for me-my son was hospitalized, I got sick as well, my husband had surgery, his mom came to visit, and then my mom came to visit. It seemed as if it was ALWAYS SOMETHING and I couldn't catch a break so my diet has suffered a bit. I am ready to jump right back on the wagon and would love for you to come join me!

My husband and I would like to start trying to conceive for baby #2 next month so that means I have just a few more weeks to really get back on track to prepare my body for new adventures.

I have provided a sample menu as well as a bodyweight workout plan to follow for 2 weeks. You may tailor it to suit your needs-I realize not everyone can do the same plan-that is why this is just a general outline.

If you are injured,  pregnant, or immediately postpartum, this challenge may not be for you. With that being said, ALWAYS check with your doctor before starting any new regimine. We are not responsible for any mishaps!

I am so excited to have you on board with me.

Top 5 foods And Exercises To Get Flat Belly In Two Weeks



Comments