The Perfect 7-Day Detox Cleanse


We find Audrey John's website Lose Weight By Eating so inspiring. First, Audrey's story is inspiring in and of itself. She once weighed 275 pounds and was a size 20. Now, she's fit as all get out and seems to have a healthy relationship with food. We read her post about her 7-day Detox Cleanse with great interest. And so we wanted to share it with you. Here's what Audrey has to say...
From time to time I make media appearances or participate in photo shoots and have to really look my best. To ready myself for these jobs I do a Detox Diet Week. I do this to reduce bloat, trim a few pounds, clear up my skin and ensure my long hair will shine under the lights. I also participate in the detox cleanse when I feel I’ve gotten too obsessed with food, a common issue for a food writer, and I recommend it to people who need a boost in weight loss, want to cleanse their bodies and in general just feel better.
This Detox Diet Week is a filling plan that slowly eases you into the detox smoothie only days. You get to eat real meals as you gently ease into the two day smoothie detox cleanse and can lose between 5-15 pounds in the 7 day cleanse program.
To give your weight loss an additional boost, try using   fruit infused detox water for an extra detox cleanse.
The reason this Detox Diet Week works so well is the plethora of raw fruits and vegetables. Raw fruits and vegetables help scrub your body clean, while removing toxins and extra body fat. Raw fruits and vegetables have more nutrients than cooked produce so when you have a metabolism boosting, beautifying vegetable like raw broccoli it’s more effective than steamed or grilled broccoli, simply because it’s still in the raw state. So be open to this very raw way of eating and before you know it you will be feeling satisfied and fabulous while detoxing and losing weight.
Head over to Audrey's site to see the Detox Diet Week Guide, detox smoothie recipes, recipes for huge salads, detox snack options and more.

Comments