What foods to eat to lose weight! I’ve lost 80 pounds and this is what I eat!

What foods to eat to lose weight! I’ve lost 80 pounds and this is what I eat!

Want to lose weight but not sure what to eat? I’ve got you covered =)

I gained 65 pounds during my pregnancy…oops! By focusing on my nutrition, and doing 30-minute workouts each day, I lost 65 pounds in 5 months, and another 15 pounds a few months later.

You can read more about my story here: http://fitwithrachel.com/about

I’m here to show you EXACTLY what I eat to help you lose weight, but before I share my diet with you, you absolutely MUST know a few things…

People struggle with their nutrition the most–it’s the #1 thing preventing them from reaching their weight loss goals! I want to make sure you not only reach your goals, but crush them!

You landed here on my site and I’m determined to help you succeed with your weight loss goals!

If you’re ready to:

Drop 5-8 pounds in the next week
Feel SO much more energized
Kick those cravings for sweets to the curb
Get rid of the BLOAT
Put that healthy glow back into your beautiful skin
Jump start your path to a healthy, more confident you!

Best Foods to Eat to Lose Weight

Comments